Did you know that Enser has been providing our clients with turnkey Tooling & Fixturing since our inception over 71 years ago?
Power rollers allow a generator’s stator core to be rotated as the core is wound. This allows bars to be installed at the optimum position, greatly improving manual handling, safety and quality. Our engineering team designed a system of power rollers for a 300-ton generator.
Enser, a long term partner to Siemens, was the one considered to have the critical engineering skills learned from decades of custom equipment support to Siemens. Enser’s previous experience with large transport skids and power rollers was key to the success of the project.
The manufacturing industry business conditions continue to improve and the outlook remains positive. US Manufacturing reports from March show increased factory activity for the fifth straight month with factories expanding despite a strong U.S. dollar, which makes American products more expensive in overseas markets. They also have recovered from big cutbacks in the energy industry, which reflected low oil prices. Factory orders were up 5.5 percent from a year ago with total shipments of manufactured goods increased 0.2 percent after surging 2.5 percent in December. Manufacturing, which accounts for about 12 percent of the U.S. economy, is regaining its footing after being buffeted by lower oil prices and a strong dollar. The truly successful companies know that to be successful, outsourcing deployments require finding the right partner. Enser’s extensive experience as a leading engineering services company uniquely positions us to provide the best and most cost-effective solutions. ENSER can provide integrated solutions from the best tooling solutions and custom developed equipment & machines, to test and measurement devices, to prototyping, component and part fabrication, we deliver cost effective solutions reliably.
Custom Machine, Tooling and Build Services
- Enser brings leading reliability in both Custom Design and Build to Print services to increased factory activity.
- From our experience we have developed a completely USA based fabrication program that takes the unknown out of off-shore manufacturing.
- Using our Quality Process to increase factory activity that has been developed over the past 70 years, we enable our customers to meet their “time to market schedules”
- We utilize local staff to provide a constant interface to our clients and ensure our manufacturing and quality team clearly understands the requirements and scope of the engagement.
Services offered out of our Engineering and Technology Development Centers include:
- Systems Engineering
- Design validation
- Software & Controls Development
- Tooling and Fixtures
- Test Systems
- System test and Debug
- From the Engineering and Design of your product to the manufacturing, tooling and testing, to supporting your process engineering, Enser can deliver superior cutting-edge solutions to increased factory activity. Since 1947, Enser’s reputation has been built on the quality of service and firmly believe long-term customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our success. Call us today (877) 367-3770 to schedule a visit to discuss the options available for your specific needs.
Chances are you have identified a process or system that is preventing you to increase efficiency, causing delayed projects and reduced productivity. But what do you do? Who do you call to help you solve a complex engineering problem while increasing productivity and profitability? Our client had a unique need for a next generation testing system to test multiple hoist units (of various types and specifications) with minimum change over. This requirement presented a remarkable challenge that just added to each project’s timeline and budget. ENSER Corp’s engineering team implemented design solutions for the Universal Automatic Test System (UATS) capable of testing the functionality across 38 different configurations. The test devices contain an automatic unit identification and universal loading system, control software with embedded acceptance procedures and operational safety limits.