The Quest for Engineering Contractors
As the economy continues to gain steam, baby boomers retire and unemployment rates fall, Enser has never seen a tougher market for job recruiting engineering contractors.
The positions our customers need to fill today are increasingly more complex, with small talent pools of qualified engineering contractors with many candidates in the senior level over 55 years of age. Roughly 10,000 Baby Boomers will turn 65 today, and about 10,000 more will cross that threshold every day for the next 19 years.
Engineering Contractors can be expected to have several opportunities at the ready which, needless to say, makes both our jobs more difficult. With qualified candidates available one day and employed the next, it is imperative that your staff and managers understand this challenge and move quickly through the hiring process.
Engineering Contractor Labor has become a normal business process and a popular solution to hiring 20% to 30% of the workforce in the US today. Independent workers, according to the McKinsey Global Institute, 42% of U.S. executives plan on hiring more of them in the coming years, and some experts are estimating they will make up fully half of it a decade from now.
Why Hire an Engineering Contractor Through Enser?
- Gain highly skilled engineering professionals quickly
- Flexible Engineering Staffing Solutions
- Temporary or Temporary-to-Hire Options
- We only provide Engineers – Mechanical, Electrical, Control, System, Manufacturing, Tooling, Software
- No long-term commitments on contractor employees
- All-inclusive hourly labor rates
- Fully Insured Engineering Contractors at your site (Employer Liability, General Liability, Workers Compensation)
- Providing Top Talent for Over 70 Years
We look forward to supporting your future engineering contractor needs and believe that long-term customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our success.
Call us today (877) 367-3770 to schedule a visit to discuss the options available for your specific support needs. Learn more about the services we provide and how ENSER became one of the top Engineering Staffing Agencies.