Mechanical EngineerJune 16, 2023
Systems EngineerJune 26, 2023
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Whippany, NJ
Salary: $75,000 – $95,000
Enser is an Engineering Services Company that provides Staffing Support. This position is not internal to Enser. Please No Agencies.
Reviews product and documentation in accordance with applicable customer, regulatory, military, and industry specifications. Develops and implements Quality plans as required for new program development. Evaluates new customer requirements. Performs internal and external audits. Supports Corrective/Preventative Action process. Analyzes data to support decision making.
- Troubleshoot problems in-house and those reported by customers including field returns as required and as they occur. Results are obtained by investigation, evaluation, and corrective action. Supports Corrective/ Preventative Action process.
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities to drive improvements.
- Conduct internal and external audits and assure compliance to procedures and specifications.
- Work with customers and source inspectors as per contractual agreement for required data analysis, audits, inspections, and tests relative to product shipments.
- Coordinate Quality plans with Engineering/ Program Management for proposals as required for prospective contracts.
- Assists in updating/upgrading inspection programs, checklists, procedures, policies, etc. in support of ISO 9000, AS 9100, ISO 14000, customer requirements, etc.
- Work in a team environment with other disciplines within the organization. Interact with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Program Management, and Human Resources. Participate in Kaizen / Continuous Improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Direct interface with customers, vendors, suppliers, source inspectors, DCAS representatives, FAA/ regulatory agencies, and all other inter-department personnel (such as inspectors, testers, assemblers, directors, managers, supervisors, and engineer s).
- High School graduate, minimum 5 years work
- BS degree preferred or equivalent.
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Control knowledge and experience desired.
- Certified Quality Engineer desired (or willingness to achieve certification within 2 years).
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical.
- Able to communicate technical issues through written, verbal, and presentation media.
- Strong organizational skills, along with being detail and multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills which are critical to working in a team environment with other disciplines within the organization.
- Lean/ Six Sigma training a
- Knowledge of aerospace/ defense market/ products a plus.
- Able to travel to meet with customers, suppliers and others, as needed.