Length of assignment: 6 months contract to direct
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualified candidate would require a minimum 2-year degree in electronics or electronics technology, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the field.
- Job would require customer interfacing by phone and email with minimal travel to local customers sites. Good communication skills are required.
- Job entails assembly and manufacturing of cable assemblies also soldering PCB’s. Once units are manufactured, they would be inhouse tested following documented testing procedures.
- Applicant would possess the necessary skills to create in word and excel manufacturing and testing and processes in addition to maintaining existing documents.
- Applicant would be able to read and create drawings for cables and assemblies in a cad program.
- Applicant would need to organize work area and work-flow according to scheduled deliveries. To that end the application would have to work well with others and form a strong team environment. It would be required to maintain stock levels in accordance with order history. This would require materials ordering and working in our inventory and order system.
- G&G will train the and offer off-site training to the selected candidate for the products and services we offer.
- We offer medical benefits including vision and dental. Applicant would qualify after a probationary period. Company offers 9 days PTO and 10 days vacation annually. Company also offers a performance bonus and performance reviews.
- There is an opportunity for the selected applicant to advance to a management position in time.