Systems Requirements Engineer (DOORS expert)November 22, 2023
Electrical Engineer IINovember 30, 2023
ECAD Designer (PCB Designer)
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Salary: $85,000 – $100,000
Enser is an Engineering Services Company that provides Staffing Support. This position is not internal to Enser. Please No Agencies.
- Responsible to deliver OrCAD based PCB layouts and supporting documentation into manufacturing in accordance with customer and internal requirements.
- PCB layouts and supporting documentation according to customer and internal requirements such as designing for Electrical Functionality,
- Participate in Library Symbol/Footprint creations using IPC standards.
- Perform work assignments as a highly competent ECAD designer, requiring independent design and release effort in collaboration with other disciplines.
- Work assignments primarily involve intermediate through advanced level work, moving toward complete technical competency and mastery of the field.
- Design and development of PCB layout while adhering to electrical, mechanical, EMC, manufacturing and cost requirements.
- Support PCB layout design reviews (Electrical, EMC, Manufacturing, etc)
- 5 or more years experience in ECAD Electrical design and experience with schematic capture and circuit board layout using OrCad CIS and Cadence/OrCAD PCB Layout Pro work flow. Excellent verbal/written communication skills required for multi-faceted interactions with all levels of personnel within the organization, as well as any and all outside agents, including but not limited to; vendors, suppliers, customers. Highly computer literate, OrCAD CIS, Cadence/Orcad PCB Layout Pro, MS Office/PC expertise, and demonstrated experience with applicable systems, programs, equipment, etc.
- Familiar with best commercial practices (including IPC class II & III) for circuit board design and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of generating and maintaining parts libraries for both schematic capture and board layout.
- Experience with designing circuit boards with high-voltage, high-current, and spacing requirements.