What changes will 2017 bring for US manufacturing community?
|A message from Marco Arnone, President of ENSER.|
- 1) Trade – renegotiating NAFTA and TPP
- 2) Regulation – reduction of regulations
- 3) Taxes – tax reduction of corporate tax rate
- 4) Infrastructure – significant infrastructure investments over the next 10 years
- 5) Military Spending – proposed increase in military spending
There is still a lot of uncertainty but we at Enser remain hopeful that 2017 and beyond will be prosperous for all US based companies. What are your company’s plans for 2017, what growth and capital programs are on your horizon? As your need arises, please don’t hesitate to contact a representative to develop an engineering solution to address your workforce challenge either by out sourcing to our engineering division or with contract engineers on site at your facility through EngineeringTemp.com (an ENSER company). Our mission is to develop truly innovative and revolutionary solutions within our industry. We firmly believe that long-term customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our success, and we are committed to superior quality and service. That commitment will always be the standard basis for our success. Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
Marco Arnone President