The top reasons companies outsource include lack of in-house talent and to maximize resources. We’ve been helping companies outsourcing engineering and manufacturing since 1947. Contact us today and find out how we can help you.
Engineering services in Philadelphia, serving PA, NJ, DE and NY, with over 70 years of experience in machine design,tooling and fixtures, structural analysis, fea, prototype, fabrication, product development, engineering staffing.
The manufacturing industry business conditions continue to improve and the outlook remains positive. US Manufacturing reports from March show activity increased for the fifth straight month with factories expanding despite a strong U.S. dollar, which makes American products more expensive in overseas markets. They also have recovered from big cutbacks in the energy industry, which reflected low oil prices. Factory orders were up 5.5 percent from a year ago with total shipments of manufactured goods increased 0.2 percent after surging 2.5 percent in December. Manufacturing, which accounts for about 12 percent of the U.S. economy, is regaining its footing after being buffeted by lower oil prices and a strong dollar. The truly successful companies know that to be successful, outsourcing deployments require finding the right partner. Enser’s extensive experience as a leading engineering services company uniquely positions us to provide the best and most cost-effective solutions. ENSER can provide integrated solutions from the best tooling solutions and custom developed equipment & machines, to test and measurement devices, to prototyping, component and part fabrication, we deliver cost effective solutions reliably.
Custom Machine, Tooling and Build Services
- Enser brings leading reliability in both Custom Design and Build to Print services.
- From our experience we have developed a completely USA based fabrication program that takes the unknown out of off-shore manufacturing.
- Using our Quality Process that has been developed over the past 70 years, we enable our customers to meet their “time to market schedules”
- We utilize local staff to provide a constant interface to our clients and ensure our manufacturing and quality team clearly understands the requirements and scope of the engagement.
Services offered out of our Engineering and Technology Development Centers include:
- Systems Engineering
- Design validation
- Software & Controls Development
- Tooling and Fixtures
- Test Systems
- System test and Debug
- From the Engineering and Design of your product to the manufacturing, tooling and testing, to supporting your process engineering, Enser can deliver superior cutting-edge solutions. Since 1947, Enser’s reputation has been built on the quality of service and firmly believe long-term customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our success. Call us today (877) 367-3770 to schedule a visit to discuss the options available for your specific needs.